More on the Klove Cruise - the cruise was great but what really made it special was getting to mingle with the artist. The boys ran into the guys from Third Day by the pool on Grand Turk and we ran into Brandon Heath every-time we turned around. It was not unusual to run into band members at the (24 hour) ice cream machine, in the elevator or even in the chase-lounge next to you on the lido deck.
10 things we learned:
Klove Cruise 2010?
- If you think your going to be seasick, take your medication before you sail.
- Pack light, recycle.
- Bring your own over-the-counter medication, they sell it on the ship but its $$$.
- Complete your pre-registration online 72 hours before sailing.
- Your cellphone will work on board but at offshore roaming rates (Still way way cheaper then using the room phone).
- Take a camera to muster-call.
- Noah adds, “Be careful not to hit your putt-putt golf ball overboard”, like he did.
- See the sunrise and sunset.
- Get your monies worth, do all you can, catch all of the shows -- you can sleep when you get home.